Mascaret’s teams have developed a series of expertises in several fields of action that have become key for any company or individual wishing to optimize their perception. Our offers are organized in several strategic areas:
Support for financial valuation and valuation of non-financial assets
The non-financial assets of the company, key to the financial valuation of the company today. If the dictatorship of opinion has become the watchdog for the virtuous behavior of companies and brands, it also impacts the appreciation of the economic value of the company. Intangible assets (IFRS assets, sustainability assets, …) constitute more than 50% of the value of CAC companies, and up to 95% for start-ups, which implies cultivating their value and managing their perception beyond the communication of results, annual reports and General Meetings.
In a world where technology implementation is often synonymous with growth, non-financial assets (talent, organization, reputation, brand, patent, algorithm, …) of the company are evidence supporting the value of the company in key moments of life: acquisition, merger, raising, change of course…
In this context, the demand for a specific form of communication around the company and the manager is decisive to enhance the financial potential of the company he leads. The creation of a narrative, of an « equity story », anchored in the reality of the current challenges of society (transitions, uncertainty, etc.) is even more necessary to create economic value in the phases of M&A or change of strategy, or even to cushion valuation shocks in the event of crisis.
Managing stakeholders’ perception when implementing a business transformation program.
- Business transformation programs mostly aim at developing efficiency and productivity within an organization by implementing the latest technological innovations. Some of them focus on deployment of new lines of products and/or services that are of strategic importance for the organization.
- The myriad of stakeholders, including Employees, NGOs, Civil society, key opinion leaders and trade partners, have a major impact on the reputation of the program and its final success.
- Organizations are increasingly aware of the risks and misperception that a poor communication can lead to when implementing a business transformation program: obstruction, boomerang effect, or even a reputational crisis may be the end result.
Mascaret is proposing an horizontal approach to fine tune the program perception and communication. A method that involves all stakeholders in the transformational process and develops its attractiveness, instead of the old-fashioned, tension-soaked vertical model.
- As the analysis of the stakeholders’ perception is the most crucial phase to define the right communication strategy when implementing business transformations , it must avoid all kind of bias. Our method consists in gathering stakeholders’ – starting with the employees – freely expressed, unsolicited feelings across social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Glassdoor, etc.).
- Our business intelligence unit, composed of data analysts and sectorial experts in transformation management, has developed tools to isolate and model stakeholders’ unsolicited perceptions. We complete these data with the results of internal or external surveys that are integrated under a specific status because of the bias they may carry.
- This 360° approach guarantees the highest comprehension and identification of the stakeholders’ feelings as well as their relative importance across all spheres of influence. This work is synthesized through a mapping of all stakeholders, in line with GDPR regulations.
- Based on this mapping, Mascaret will draw up a federative narrative about the business transformation program. This story will bring substance and meaning to the program in all its dimensions: political, individual and corporate, to address stakeholders’ interrogations and nurture their engagement in the business transformations. Thematic and audience-specific communication operations are then designed and implemented as part of a global communication strategy dedicated to the successful achievement of business transformations.
Our team references:
Supporting your bid teams during tender processes
High value tender processes are a very special time for organizations. They are both of the highest strategic importance for the long term as they can lead to a major deal durably impacting revenue streams of the company; and are very challenging on the short term, as they only last up to a few weeks.
During this short period, organizations face fundamental questions: Is the deal worth the financial and human investments it requires? Is the Business actually at reach ? Who are the main competitors? With whom should we partner to increase our chances of success? Who are the key decision-makers? What kind of public data can tell us about their business focus / centers of interest / past decisions? Who has the final say? What is the winning price?
Mascaret can assist your company to address these vital questions in this fast paced, highly critical sequence.
Our Associates as well as our sectorial and regional experts are trained to swiftly engage on all issues at stake and blend in with your teams (whether they are from the Sales, Finance, Legal or Operations departments) to make the tender process a success.
We are immediately operational in France, in the Middle East, the Gulf region and throughout Central Asia.
Our expertise :
- Qualify the competition, their strengths and weaknesses,
- Identify key decision-makers; qualify their profile, business focus, opinions, past decisions and actions (using our customized tools to track and analyze data on social media, setting up focused surveys, etc.),
- Identify and qualify the best partners,
- Identify the right/best price (the winning price),
- Engage any action that can support your proposal, strengthen its perception and maximize your chances of winning.